Did you know?
Zero Upfront Cost
Going green is easy with finance options including Zero Upfront Cost and affordable weekly repayments – and you’ll see the difference right away on your power bills!
* Subject to approval. T&Cs apply.
Not only will your power bills be reduced straight away, you’ll also offset future electricity price rises – making solar a great long-term investment
With zero emissions, solar power is an easy way to reduce your environmental impact
It’s affordable – while there is an upfront cost to set up your system, weekly repayments are an option to make it easily attainable (and you’ll see the difference straight away on your power bills!)
No noise pollution. Harnessing the sun’s power is completely silent!
Solar power decreases our reliance on non-renewable natural resources
A rooftop solar system can increase the value of your home
We are experts in domestic rooftop systems in & around Townsville. We will consult with you to find the most suitable system to suit your household.
We have installed commercial rooftop systems for many Townsville businesses. Our customers such as CTI Batteries and Totts Community Flyer have found a massive reduction in their monthly power bills.
We have installed rooftop solar systems for state schools across North Queensland schools, plus been part of major projects such as the Museum of Tropical Queensland upgrade.
RURAL / AGRICULTURAL
we are experts in domestic rooftop systems in & around Townsville. We will consult with you to find the most suitable system to suit your household.
Solar CEC Licence No. A4211787
As a Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer, we get the job done right! You can rest assured that we have completed the latest training and are committed to deliver a safe and reliable system to meet your expectations.
Unlike some solar companies – who are here for the sale then hand off the installation – we are 100% locally owned-and-operated, and are here for the entire process. You can trust that we’ll be around for any future maintenance or requests you might have. Our solar installation cost is among the most competitive in Townsville, and we take the time to recommend the best system to suit you.
Our Solar Installation Process
1. Contact Us for a call or meeting to go over your specific requirements for solar installation and budget, plus any questions you may have. We can also discuss finance for your system if required.
2. We will organise an on-site visit to establish the appropriate solar system (panels & inverter) for your home or business. We’ll also look at the best placement for the panels. We will discuss whether you need an alternative meter and switchboard to replace the current one connected to the grid.
3. Once agreed, we will then proceed to file for an application with Ergon, seeking approval for the installation and connection of your system to the grid. The request is handled by Rolly’s Electrical with your consent required in the later stages. We will need copies of your rates notice as well as electricity invoice to get the lot, registered plan, and electricity account numbers (or you can organise this directly with Ergon if you prefer).
4. Ergon will go through your application and get back to you within two weeks.
5. After approving your application, Ergon will give you two copies of the Network Agreement to sign. One copy will remain with you while the other sent back to Ergon.
6. Schedule a date for the solar installation with us.
7. After the installation of the solar panels, we will inform Ergon of the new Solar PV system connection and file a request to have the electricity meter installed. The feed-in tariffs won’t start charging before the new meter is installed.
8. A team of our highly skilled technicians will go over your new solar PC connection and install a meter. It will measure the amount of electricity drawn from the grid versus the power exported from the solar PV system.
9. Let the sun do its work and say goodbye to expensive electricity bills!
Flip the Switch on Solar
Do you want to switch from costly electric power to solar energy? Call 47233320 and schedule a home visit. Our solar Townsville technicians will assess your needs and recommend the best solar solution for your home or office.
9 Crispin Ct, Kirwan QLD 4817, Australia
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday On Call
Sunday On Call