7 Benefits of Solar Energy
It is affordable and affects zero emissions on the environment.
It aids in the conservation of natural resources.
It cuts the use and importation of fossil fuel.
Using solar energy instead of nuclear power limits nuclear waste.
Its no-cost implication is compliant with environmental regulations as there are no pollutants with solar energy.
It is not a noise pollutant.
It does not cause ant residual waste production.
Fast and Efficient Solar Installation
Are you looking for an efficient and fast solar installation? Get in touch with Rolly’s Electrical solar service. We are a full solar Townsville contractor that can service and install all your solar power requirements. We are proficient in the installation of different types of solar systems with over eight years of experience installing solar systems across Townsville.
Our solar installation cost in Townsville is among the most competitive while offering high-quality services. We specialize in different solar system installations, ranging from solar-heated hot water to solar lighting, and more. Get in touch with us today and say goodbye to expensive electricity bills.
Our Solar Installation Process
Letting your Solar Townsville installation is easy. We handle all the dirty work so that you can relax and watch your house of business operate on clean energy. Talk to us today and get your estimate.
The following steps apply to install solar panels Townsville can rely on:
- 1. Schedule a call or meeting to go over your specific requirements for solar installation and budgets.
- 2. We will organize an on-site visit to establish the appropriate solar system for your home or business. We will also discuss whether you need an alternative meter and switchboard to replace the current one connected to the grid.
3. We will then proceed to file for an application with Ergon Power, seeking approval for the installation and connection of your system to the grid. The request is handled by Rolly’s Electrical with your consent required in the later stages. We will need copies of your rates notice as well as electricity invoice to get the lot, registered plan, and electricity account numbers, but you can find the online IES network connection form on Ergon’s website.
4. Ergon will go through your application and get back to you within two weeks.
5. After approving your application, Ergon Power will give you two copies of the IES Network Agreement to sign. One copy will remain with you while the other sent back to Ergon Energy.
6. Schedule a date for the solar installation with us.
7. After the installation of the solar panels, we will inform Ergon of the new Solar PV system connection and file a request to have the electricity meter installed. The feed-in tariffs won’t start charging before the new meter is installed.
8. A team of our highly skilled technicians will go over your new solar PC connection and install a meter. It will measure the amount of electricity drawn from the grid versus the power exported from the solar PV system.
Flip the Switch on Solar
Do you want to switch from costly electric power to solar energy? Call 47233320 and schedule a home visit. Our solar Townsville technicians will assess your needs and recommend the best solar solution for your home or office.
9 Crispin Ct, Kirwan QLD 4817, Australia
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday On Call
Sunday On Call