Surprisingly, property fires kill more Aussies than bush fires and all other natural disasters combined! Rolly’s Electrical, one of the most recognized smoke alarms Townsville installer by the Government will help to prevent such accidents from occurring in your home by installing the latest smoke alarm technology.
Our Townsville services include:
- * Proper smoke alarm installation
- * Proper positioning of smoke alarms
- * Testing alarm functions with artificial smoke
- * Clearing vents and removal of obstructions
- * Alarm inspection and maintenance
We can install smoke detectors, smoke alarms, and fire alarm panels suitable for every property type. Our smoke detectors and smoke alarms work together to detect and warn about potential fire hazards.
We install state-of-the-art fire alarm control panels, which locate fires and raise the required response, setting off the fire alarm in case of an incident.
Smoke Detector and Alarms Installation
If you are a homeowner or commercial property owner within the area, we encourage you to use our smoke alarms Townsville services.
The two types of smoke detectors we commonly install use ionization and photoelectric sensors.
- *Photoelectric sensors detect smoke using a beam of light. The light scatters in the presence of smoke in the room, which in turn triggers the alarm.
- *Ionization detectors rely on a small electrical current that emanates from the smoke alarm chamber. As the smoke rises, it enters the smoke alarm chamber and alters ion levels in the air. This change causes the electrical current to drop, sounding the alarm.
Efficient Smoke Detector & Alarms Maintenance Services
Your smoke alarm is the first line of defence against a potential fire, so it must work properly at all times. Besides smoke alarms Townsville installations, our technicians also carry out routine checks and monthly or quarterly maintenance calls to ensure that the fire prevention system is functioning as required.
We ensure to service detectors, alarms, and panels once every six months to eradicate any accumulated debris, grease, or cobwebs. We also advise on the replacement of batteries, which should be done at least once a year.
Our smoke alarms Townsville services also cover all types of fire warning systems. These fire panels contain a complete smoke protection package with notification appliances such as flashing strobe lights, horns, and speakers, as well as initiating devices like pull stations, heat detectors, and smoke detectors.
Why Are Smoke Detectors and Alarms Important?
The primary purpose of smoke alarms is to warn people within a property of potential fire incidents, allowing for timely actions or evacuations before its too late. Smoke detectors and alarms save lives!
Installing a smoke detector in the right location can also help firefighters to quickly locate the fire and focus their firefighting efforts in particular areas.
If you are looking for reliable and experienced technicians to help you with smoke alarms Townsville installations, Rolly’s will undoubtedly get the job done! We are your local Smoke Alarms Installation Experts with years of experience, a qualified team of smoke alarm technicians, and the logistics needed to install the latest equipment.
Why Smoke Alarms Randomly Go Off
If you have ever experienced persistent false alarms, consider changing the position of your smoke detectors or checking if your equipment is functioning correctly.
Smoky or humid rooms within the property are not ideal for smoke alarm installations. The most suitable areas in which to install smoke detectors include:
- *Hallways, bedrooms, garages, fireplaces, and stairways for residential properties
- *In every room, stairway, basement, and floor of commercial, retail, or industrial properties
Smoke detectors are sensitive to kitchens because there is always something cooking, which produces smoke and steam, so putting them to close to the source defeats the purpose. However, the function of a smoke detector is to detect smoke that could otherwise lead to a life-threatening fire, so we advise on placement plans that do not entirely avoid potential fire hazard locations.
Talk to Us For Smoke Alarm Installation
Contact us without delay to find out how we can secure your property through smoke alarms installation in Townsville.
We are the best people to call upon should you need smoke detectors installed in your home because we are:
- *Locally owned and operated, so we understand the needs of the area
- *Reliable and affordable
- *A knowledgeable and friendly team of expert technicians
- *Qualified to install smoke alarms systems in residential, commercial, and industrial properties
- *Free and fair in all our quotes to customers
Townsville Smoke Alarm Services
All our smoke detectors adhere to the Australian industry standard for smoke alarms — AS 3786.
We are open Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM for all appointments, and serve Kirwan, Magnetic Island, and all areas around Townsville.
9 Crispin Ct, Kirwan QLD 4817, Australia
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday On Call
Sunday On Call